7/22/2008

A very good day

3 comments:

kinnigurl 7/22/2008 11:59:00 PM  

Sounds like you had a perfectly wonderful time. I have never had the opportunity to sit around nekkid in the sun with others - although I have done it alone on my own deck. We have a clothing optional beach here, but I have never ventured down. Gotta tell you though - I love the feel of the warm sun! Could definitely do without the bugs!

Dr. Dog 7/23/2008 07:42:00 AM  

Kinni:

I know. I've seen about Wreck Beach on "The National," including its nomination as one of Canada's Seven Natural Wonders (I think). They interviewed some of the residents on camera. Just regular people.

Peter

Reader Wil 8/27/2008 07:12:00 AM  

Hi Drdog! Sorry I couldn't come earlier. We just came home Monday morning from Australia after a 6 weeks'holiday. You must have had a good time on the beach by the look of it!